Friends, in this article we will know how you can apply your pan card online in 5 minutes by sitting at home. If you want a PAN card in plastic PVC card with your photo and signature then read this article completely because here we have guide you step by step on how to apply PAN card online.
- First of all, friends, you have to go to the official website of NSDL to apply for a PAN card. And you can also go to this link by clicking here.
- Friends, you can get your physical PAN card very fast by applying in this site. So let us know the step-by-step process how to apply PAN card online.
- Here you have to enter the application type you have on the application form. If you are from India then click on New PAN Indian Citizen (Form 49a).
- Now you can choose the category you have applied for. Choose a category according to your need. Let’s choose an Individual to apply for a single person.
- Now you have to fill the application information. You can do it here according to the number shown in the photo.
Option 1: you have to enter your first name, middle name, and last name and fill it in carefully.
Option 2: Enter your date of birth, the same as your other identity document.
Option 3: Enter your email id.
Option 4: Here you have to enter your mobile number.
Option 5: Tick On terms and conditions box.
Option 6: Fill in the given captcha properly in the below box.
After filling in all the applicant information click on submit button.
After clicking on submit, a token number will be generated in front of you, you have to save this token number somewhere for future reference. Friends, a token number is also sent to the email address that you provided here.
- And from here you have to click on Continue with PAN Application Form.
Here we have to choose in which mode you want to do KYC of PAN card. So here you can apply your PAN card in 3 ways. And according to the mode you select here, it depends on how much time it will take to get your PAN card Physically.
- If you choose the first option, then you do not need any photo and signature, here your photo or signature is taken from your Aadhar card. If you select this method, then you can get your PAN card digitally in 2 hours. And In this method application process is completely paperless.
- If you choose the third option, then here you have to send the physical document of your PAN card application to any nearest income tax office. Friends, if you use this process, then it may take a little more time to generate your PAN card.
- If you select the second option, then here you get the option to upload your signature and photograph by yourself. And in this process also your PAN card is generated very quickly. And friends, today we will apply for PAN card by using any second method because many people do not have a clear photograph or signature of their Aadhar card.
Then you have to select the option whether you want a physical PAN card or not in the below section and here you have to click on the first option because we want a physical PAN card at our current location.
In this method, you have to pay some fees to get your physical PAN card.
But if you don’t need any physical pan then select no fee applicable option.
- Here on the first option, you have to enter the last four digits of your Aadhaar.
- On option 2, you have to enter your name correctly as it is on your Aadhar card.
- Here you show some details which have come from the registration page, you have to select the unfilled option. Here you have to select your gender.
- If you have known by another name then select the yes option and fill in your details. In our case applicant is not known by another name so simply select no option.
- In the next section, you have to add details of the parents. you have to enter your father’s first name, father’s middle name, and last name in option 1.
- Here if you want, you can also enter your mother’s name, and here mother’s name is optional.
- Here below you will get the option that whose name you want to print on your PAN card, if you want, you can print your father’s name or your mother’s name here.
- After that click on the next option.
- After clicking on Next, you have to Add your source of income to the page.
- Before filling, in all the details click on save a draft to save your PAN application.
- Here you have to tell your source of income, you can choose according to your profession.
- If you have no source of income select No Income.
- Now you have to fill your residence address, here you have to fill your address very carefully, whichever is on your second ID card. I am entering an address, for example, please fill up your address correctly here.
- In the next section asked to enter your office address, if you want, you can fill in your office address here. Here the details are not mandatory, you can leave it if you want.
- Then go to next section.
- Friends, here you have to enter your country code, area STD code, and your mobile number email id correctly.
- Here on the below representative assessee option, friends, if you are making a PAN card for any minor, then only you have to click on yes to fill in details, otherwise, you click on no and click on next.
- After clicking on the next, you have to select the area code, AO type, and AO no. If you do not know the area code, and AO type, then you can also get it manually.
- To find the AO code AO number, you have to come to the below section and click on Indian Citizens.
- From here, after selecting your state and city, the list of your nearest income tax office will show.
- Select your nearest Income tax office, you have to click on next after selecting your nearest office from here.
- Friends, finally you have reached the last page of this application and here you will have to provide your document for proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of date of birth.
- You can use whatever document you think is right according to you here. I am telling you here by choosing the Aadhar card for documents proof and we are going to apply it with the Aadhar card.
- After write your full name on the declaration, select the date and place.
- Now you have to upload your photo and signature from here. Friends, here you have to pay attention that or whatever size of your photo and whatever dimension has been given to you, you have to make your photo and signature accordingly.
Friends, you can resize photographs and signatures very easily, for this you can do it by clicking on the link.
- Next, go to the Upload Supporting Documents option, you have to upload all the documents which you had selected earlier for document proof.
- If you want to upload multiple documents, you can add them by clicking on the document option.
- Friends, in our case, we will upload the same document as Aadhar card, so after selecting the same document, we will click on upload.
- After uploading the photo signature and documents, you have to click on submit.
- Here you have to enter the personal details and enter the first 8 digits of your Aadhaar card and verify all the details you have fill.
- After checking all the details, you have to come down and click on proceed from here.
- From here you have to select the payment gateway and complete your payment.
- Here you can see that to apply for your PAN card online, you have to pay around 107 Rupees charges and you get both your physical PAN and your digital PAN card.
- After coming below, you have to agree to the Terms of Service and click on Proceed to Payment.
- And you can use any method to make payment here, such as Debit Card, Credit Card or Paytm, Phone Pay, Google Pay, Net Banking, etc. Complete your payment by selecting any option you like.
- Friends, if you want, you can also pay by scanning Qr Code by using your payment UPI app, this can be a very good option for you.
- Friends, after the payment is successful, here you will be shown the success message and you have to go below and click on continue.
- Now friends, after coming to the next page, you have to scroll down a bit Tick on Terms and Conditions and click on Authenticate.
- On the next page, you have to click on OTP Authenticate
- An OTP will be sent on your phone, you have to click on submit after entering the OTP here.
- Friends, if OTP is not coming on your phone, then you can click on Regenerate OTP. And one thing you should note, here your phone number should be linked with your Aadhaar Card.
- Now you have to click on Continue with eSign here.
- And here, after ticking the terms and conditions of NSDL and UIDAI. you have to enter your Aadhaar number below and click on send OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent to whichever mobile number will be registered with your Aadhar card, after entering it in the enter OTP box, click on Verify OTP.
- Now you will see that your Ekyc is successfully completed and here you will get the digital application form for your PAN card, you can download it and keep it on your computer.
Friends, the online application of your PAN card is also sent to your email address, and from there you can also download it.
Your online PAN application file is password protected, to open it, you have to enter your date of birth as a password.
So this is the complete process of how to apply PAN card Online. Your Online PAN card application is submitted successfully and it has under processing.
And to check the status of your application, you can visit the website and you can use the application number to know the status of your application.
If a PAN card is applied on working days, then within 24 to 48 hours you can get your digital copy of your PAN Card in your email.
And your physical PAN card is delivered to your residential address by post office within 2 weeks.
- How To order Aadhaar PVC Card Online Using Mobile Phone.
- How to use Netflix profile transfer feature?
- How to turn off Crash Detection in iPhone 14
In this article, we guide you on how to apply PAN Card online step by step. If this article helps you to get your pan card then share it with your friends for their help. If you have any suggestions or queries then contact us through the contact form.